Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stubborn Open Wound on Ankle Healed

For well over a year, I had a problem with an open sore on my right ankle. Due to an injury years ago, the ankle was always sensitive. This time the healing of the sore, coupled with a circulation problem, was at a standstill. Doctors prescribed medication and care for the leg. At times the area would improve, then degenerate. I medicated and wrapped daily, almost to the point of complacency.

One night while reading the Bible, a scripture stood out: Jn 16:23-24 "...my Father will give you whatever you ask IN MY NAME. Until now you have not asked ... ". From that moment on, I asked for healing in the name of Jesus and praised Him. The next night was a Thursday Life Group meeting. John asked about my right ankle before I said a word. When he prayed, a warm sensation came over the affected area. Later he confided that he saw a glowing light over my ankle. From that time on, healing of the open sore was complete in less than a week and circulation in the leg restored. My daily Praise continues and Faith increases.

Submitted by Don

No comments: